Inground Swim Spas Sydney
Instyle Pools and Spas specialise in the on-site installation of inground spas and swimspas. Our design team can create the right solution for your landscape with the spa shell inserted either partially or completely into the ground to create the desired effect and feature you want for your backyard.
To install an outdoor spa while maintaining a clean, seamless landscape, consider installing an inground spa. At InStyle, we are the premier inground spa contractors to help you transform your backyard or deck into a beautiful luxurious spa experience.
InStyle has years of expertise in installing the best inground pools in Sydney. We specialise in designing, sourcing, installing, and maintaining all types of spas. Having been in operation for over 36 years, InStyle has the technical expertise to go above and beyond your spa expectations.
Types of Inground Spa Designs for Sydney
Unlike pools, inground spas allow you to get creative with your designs. The different types of custom inground spa designs we do in Sydney include the following, based on the type of liners:
- Fibreglass – They are the most popular due to their extremely low maintenance needs.
- Vinyl – Vinyl liners placed in the ground to hold the water give it a low initial cost, but need replacement every 5-9 years.
- Concrete/Gunite – extremely durable, low cost of installation, but very high maintenance pools. They require frequent scrubbing, chemical treatment, and washing to prevent algae.
Inground spas can also be classified on whether they are fully inground, 50% inground, 90% inground, or whatever custom installation you want. Spa pool sizes vary from 2-4 seaters, 5-6 seaters, and 7-12 seaters in different configurations.
For those who love to exercise in the water, inground swim spas are another exciting option. These are spas with a powerful motor which creates a current you can swim against to exercise. InStyle has all these types of inground spas for sale in Sydney.
Get Your Inground Spa in Sydney
Getting your inground spa today is as easy as contacting us for an initial home assessment. Within a week of reaching out to InStyle Pools and Spas, an expert will visit your home to take measurements of the spa pool space and listen to your directions.
If you do like our design and are happy with the pricing, though, we will proceed with designing a 3D render of your pool in readiness for approval and manufacturing.
At InStyle, we have a strict policy of only working with Australia spa manufacturers to support local business. We can also assure you of high quality every time by working only with top accredited companies.
By working with InStyle, you help support local Australians every step of the way. Get in touch with us to schedule your home visit today.
Apart from the cash, card, and bank transfer payment options, we also have financing to help you pay for your inground spa: buy now and pay later in affordable instalments.
- Sky Card payments – Skye Mastercard gives you up to 110 days of the interest-free repayment period, with no foreign transaction fees for online or foreign purchases. Card purchases of $250 or more are eligible for a 9, 12, or 15-month Interest-Free Instalment Plan.
- Humm payments – Humm allows you to make purchases of up to $30,000 interest-free. Only a small origination fee is charged subject to terms and conditions.
Inground spas involve a lot more work. The scope of our services begins at the initial design, where we create a custom inground pool to suit your needs and your space. We are also involved in sourcing the best spa manufacturers, all Australian-owned, to help support local business.
Once the pool arrives, we will install it for you and also do the landscaping (optional, extra charge.) Apart from that, our services also compass spa maintenance, repair, and upgrading to the latest inground spa solutions in Australia.